Hosting account holds your domain, all of your websites backend files, database(s), application set ups to run. We make it professional approach to it, transferring all components and configuring the way should be.
Domain Transfer Requirements
In general, the following requirements must be met in order to have your domain successfully transferred to the new registrar:
- The domain name to be transferred should be in “ok” or “active” status (check) domain status codes
- The owner of the domain should have access to the domain’s administrative email address.
- The owner of the domain name should have access to the domain’s EPP/Authorization code.
- The domain name must be at least 60-day old.
- The domain name should have more than 15 days before expiration.
- The domain name must not have an active ID protection service.