Emails for Pro Businesses
We recommend Gmail business email with your custom very own domain. Every web hosting services provide email software for the additional price. However, let’s face it their interface is not that great, user-friendly or organized as Gmail.
Send professional email from your business web address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and create group mailing lists like email@example.com.
HOW TO CREATE A CUSTOM DOMAIN EMAIL ADDRESS WITH GMAIL:
- Have your domain name. (Hosting&Domain)
- Visit the Google Apps site here. (Use coupon codes below to get 20% off )
- Click “Start Free Trial” and then enter your basic information in the steps that follow in order to create your account.
- You’ll have the option to set up your account the “Express” or “Custom” way. I recommend Express — it’s really quick!
- Now you need to “verify” your domain name. Among the options “insert an HTML tag into your site’s home page”. 🙂 To do this, you need to copy a provided code into your website’s <head> section. If needed, get help from your webmaster at this point.
- Click “verify.”
- Once you’re done, login to your Google Apps account and click “Users.” There, you’ll see the option to add new users (i.e. custom email addresses!). Adding new users is $5 per user, per month or $50 for the year. This is totally worth it!
- That’s it! You’re done!
***Updating your current MX records: Changing MX records to point to Google servers, you need to wait for the change to go into effect across the internet. This can take up to 48 hours but typically happens a lot faster.
|Get 20% off your first year of G Suite when you sign up using the following promotion code.*|
Why and How to verify your domain for G Suite
Set up MX Records to set up Gmail and G Suite
Sign in to your Admin console
Advanced admin controls
Add and remove users, set up groups, and add security options like 2-step verification and single-sign-on (SSO), all from one centralized adminconsole.
Easy data migration
Use our free migration tools to import old emails from legacy systems like IBM Notes or Microsoft Exchange. If you need help, just give us a call.
24/7 live support
Call or email Google support to get help from a live person whenever you need it. You can also find fast answers online in our help center.
All the storage you need
Start with 30GB of online storage per user. Upgrade to our unlimited storage plan for an additional $5 per user per month.
Mobile device management
Keep your company data secure with device management that allows you to easily locate devices, require passwords, and erase data if needed.